Commercial Flooring Melbourne
Commercial vinyl flooring tiles have become more popular amongst the business owners. With its versatility, vinyl flooring can be used widely in schools, hospitals, retail showrooms and residences as well. This type of flooring is easy to clean and comfortable to walk on. Their durability and slip-resistance features make them the right choice for many commercial, private and public settings.
Why Choose Vinyl Flooring?
- Vinyl flooring in Melbourne is available in a huge variety, ranging from cost effective sheet vinyl to high end expensive floor tiles. With different properties and features, vinyl flooring is ideal for different areas including commercial centres, garages, recreation centres and much more.
- Vinyl tiles are extremely long lasting, hardwearing and easy to clean, making them the right choice for heavy traffic areas. In contrast to traditional tiles, they are warm and soft underfoot. The most exciting thing about vinyl tiles is that they are available in an extensive range of styles and colours, so you will be able to create the look you would like to achieve.
- Vinyl flooring can be easily repaired and restored to its brand new condition, if it gets damaged. There are many professionals around who not only help you with installing this kind of flooring but also assist with vinyl repairs in Melbourne.
- Vinyl flooring is a great choice if you are looking for something very economical. It is not only cheap, but it is also very easy to install when compared to other kinds of flooring. Though you can install vinyl tiles yourself, relying on professionals ensures durability of your flooring.
- If you are after the look of affordable flooring for your commercial building, but you are under budget constraints and expecting more practicality, you can opt for luxury vinyl flooring. With a broad range of designs to choose from and high quality finishes, vinyl flooring is a solution that suits your requirements.
At BTM Floor Worx, we provide vinyl tiles in different colours, patterns and textures, so you can choose the one that best suits your taste and matches the rest of your commercial building. We are specialised in installing commercial flooring Melbourne and have been providing carpet repairs & carpet cleaning services at reasonable prices.
When it comes to interior designing, flooring matters a lot in enhancing the overall look of the commercial space. While there are so many options available in matters of commercial flooring, carpets are often considered to be the most cherished items as they come with enormous benefits. The advantage of having carpet flooring is that it has the ability of absorbing foot tapping sounds. Moreover, they have always been the preferred choice over wooden and laminated flooring in commercial places.
When you explore around, you will find many companies specialised in carpet laying in Melbourne. However, not all of them provide reliable services and you need to choose the most reputed service provider by conducting an in-depth research. If you are able to discover a well-established flooring company, you can receive the most efficient services within your budget. From choosing the best carpets to installing them in your commercial premises, the professionals will take care of everything to ensure extended lifespan of the carpet flooring.
No matter how cautious you are, the carpets will get stained, ripped or bumpy in the long run. These carpet issues can devastate the appearance of the room and eventually lead to complete replacement. When the carpet starts to look old or it is damaged, you should look for the companies offering carpet repairs to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
If your carpet gets stained, you can opt for steam cleaning in Melbourne that involves cleaning carpet using hot water in the form of steam. This method of cleaning not only sluices away the dirt but also fungi and pests that have found their home in the carpet. In fact, all kinds of bacteria and germs can be killed through steam cleaning, leaving your carpet fresh and hygienic. Likewise, these professionals also repair water damaged carpet in Melbourne and restore them to brand new condition.
BTM Floor Worx has been the renowned name in the commercial flooring industry and is specialised in installing various kinds of floors in compliance with the customers’ specification. With years of experience, we can provide the best possible services, exceeding your expectation.
Looking for a quote? Call us on 1300 234 274 today!
While there are different types of flooring available, vinyl floor is probably the most water-resistant flooring type. It can withstand stationary water and last longer than hardwood, bamboo and carpet flooring. These floors are perfect for any commercial set up that is highly susceptible to wear and tear. Moreover, it is also a perfect choice for bathrooms, kitchen and other utility rooms in a residential property.
The installation of vinyl flooring in Melbourne is offered by the experienced professionals who are trained and evaluated to ensure their excellence and quality in their workmanship. Installing vinyl floors involves less difficulty than other flooring options. While the installation can be done by the property owner himself, its durability might be affected if they are not installed properly. That is why it is better to leave the job to the experts of a reliable flooring company.
You can lay vinyl commercial flooring on the top of plywood sub floors, concrete sub floors, wood or linoleum. However, certain preparations have to be made to ensure that the sub floors are clean and free from debris. One of the exciting things about this flooring type is that they are available in a number of patterns, colours and price ranges. So, you can choose the one based on your budget and preferences. You must remember that the price should not be a key factor when choosing the vinyl tiles. Only the expensive, high quality tiles can be durable and long-lasting.
Vinyl flooring is surprisingly easy to work with. Even if it is damaged, you can fix it with a quick turnaround time. Whether your floor is burned, ripped, scratched or torn, they can be fixed without burning your pocket. There are many companies dedicated for vinyl repairs in Melbourne. If you are able to recognise the best service provider, you can restore them to the brand new condition. Moreover, vinyl tiles do not need much maintenance and all you need is to just mop it off regularly with a gentle floor cleaners.
With higher resistance and a little need for maintenance, vinyl flooring is certainly a better option for residential and commercial properties.